Covid 19 Guidelines
COVID Rules for the Cattery
- No one must come to the cattery if they or anyone in their household are showing signs of Covid 19. They must also not have been in contact with anyone who has the virus or are showing symptoms of it.
- A week before your pet’s arrival date we will send out by email a form for the booking. This must be completed, signed and then scanned or photographed and returned by email BEFORE the day of admission. A copy of the up to date vaccination certificate must also be scanned or photographed and emailed to us along with the admission form.
- We will also send detailed information explaining the new drop off/collection procedures.
- Please ensure your contact details and emergency contact details are up to date so that in the unlikely event that you, or us, become ill during your pets stay collection can be arranged.
- We ask that only one person visits the cattery to drop off and collect their pets.
- All handovers will be done at the front gate. No one will be allowed access to the property or cattery.
- Payment by bank transfer is preferred prior to collection although we can take card payments. NO cash transactions will be accepted.
- We are unable to accept any of your pet’s personal belongings such as toys, beds and bowls. We will supply soft fleecy vet bedding for them to sleep on, a variety of toys as necessary and of course fuss, attention and ‘’Dreamies time’’ are unaffected!!!
- All pets must be brought in secure plastic carriers which are easy to disinfect and wipe clean. Fabric and cardboard carriers cannot be accepted.
If you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.